The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Tuesday December 27, 2016 at 15:51
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
Send power off command and it will realease it. You can't do it from the remote, you have to send the power off command via IP (use the app if your control system isn't controlling these via IP) also when using these with C4 make sure you do a power off macro when the "room off" button is pressed. The built in driver will not turn off the TiVo. This whole "4 streams" bs is total BS. Feels like these new tivos are built off the old hardware with just a pretty new box (that looks stupid in a rack)

I fell into the TiVo is back use them BS a few months back. Have been nothing but problematic on the few jobs I did.

Since I'm a Comcast CXI member that part was very very smooth. But the deployment of them along with this tuner BS makes these things total crap. Let alone the HOURS it takes to update the damn things.

4 jobs recently and never again. These are seriously worse then the cable boxes Comcast peddles.

The ONLY thing these have going for them is the flexibility of using MoCa or a CAT5 jack if a coax isn't available.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse