Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Wednesday December 21, 2016 at 14:46
SB Smarthomes
July 2007
On December 21, 2016 at 14:07, Trunk-Slammer -Supreme said...
CYA...

Bring this to the immediate attention of the builder. Noting that if there is a problem, it's going to be his problem.

Might not be a problem, but then again, it might. Where will the speakers go? If they are anywhere close to that, they may well pick up some noise that you cannot get rid of.

NOW is the time to take any corrective actions.

Personally, I wouldn't want any part of the mess there.

Ive already contacted the builder and I don't think there will be any issues with additional cost to mitigate this... it's just not clear to me how big the potential problem is for interference since I've never run into this before.

The front speakers will will be floor standing Martin Logan with the center channel either on a small cabinet or wall/shelf mounted.

Its been kind of a strange job.  Client and general contractor are both from out of town and it's really been dragging out. This is a remodel that started more than two years ago and will finally be ready for insulation and drywall after the holidays.

Electrical contractor is someone I've worked with before and they did the prewire based on my wiring schedule, but because I didn't wire I haven't spent much time onsite to catch weird things when they happen.
www.sbsmarthomes.com
Santa Barbara Smarthomes

Hosting Services by ipHouse