Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Saturday December 17, 2016 at 23:44
Craig Aguiar-Winter
September 2002
On December 17, 2016 at 22:38, chris-L5S said...
i have the Denon Zone 2 line out going to a Sonos Amp. the 7 channels on the amp go to the theater room. The theater room has a bar in the back with 3 TVs in it. I installed 4 speakers there. the issue is the audio coming from Z2 is ahead of the theater room because of processing so there is an echo.

I will try the MCS and see if this makes a difference. The bar is mainly used when there is a ball game on so surround processing is not required. I know he will want to watch a movie there as well.

the "no delay" option would be to replace the Denon AVR with a different manufacturer AVR that will have both zones always in sync.

I'm pretty much only selling Denon and Marantz (so my knowledge of other brands is limited) these days. Both have the All Zone Stereo, and both won't do suround sound in the main zone when AZS is in use. I've got a sneaking suspicion that any receiver processing surround in the main zone would be delayed compared to Zone 2 just for that very reason. I'm thinking they created the All Zone Stereo type features as a work around.
My wife says I can't do sarcasm. She says I just sound like an a$$hole.

Hosting Services by ipHouse