The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Saturday December 17, 2016 at 23:11
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On December 16, 2016 at 23:43, tweetymp4 said...
Then there's our office. We're in a building with a high end cabinet shop. At least once a week, one of the table saws or dust collectors turns itself on. Always at night, always when there's nobody in the shop.

And my dog, he plays with an invisible person. That one really freaks me out.

Being that power tools typically have mechanical switches for safety reasons, a table saw turning itself on would be pretty freaky.

We have a project going on out town where an old plantation is being turned into a golf club. All of the old building are being updated, but keeping the old looks, and the area around the house has all of these old huge trees. In the day time you look around and think about things that probably happened on the property and it is uncomfortable. At night, it's down right creepy. Last time I was down there they put me in one of the old buildings now used for guests. That night I sat around with the guy in charge of the club and had a drink. he starts telling me all the things he's seen and had happen around the property. I've known him for years and know he's not a liar. I had a hell of a hangover the next day. LOL
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse