Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Saturday December 17, 2016 at 22:38
chris-L5S
August 2008
On December 17, 2016 at 12:51, Craig Aguiar-Winter said...
I might not be following. I read it as you want a delay in zone two and then you don't want a delay. If your concern is that the audio in Zone 2 is not in sync with that in Zone 1, then you can use "All zone Stereo" on the Denon. It syncs the zones up so there is is no time delay, and also allows an HDMI source to be used in the extra zones. The down side is that Stereo or All Chanel Stereo are the only sound modes available when All Zone Stereo is in use.

I have a client in a very similar set up (5.1 main system with two speakers over the bar). He's very happy with the set up.

Craig

i have the Denon Zone 2 line out going to a Sonos Amp. the 7 channels on the amp go to the theater room. The theater room has a bar in the back with 3 TVs in it. I installed 4 speakers there. the issue is the audio coming from Z2 is ahead of the theater room because of processing so there is an echo.

I will try the MCS and see if this makes a difference. The bar is mainly used when there is a ball game on so surround processing is not required. I know he will want to watch a movie there as well.

the "no delay" option would be to replace the Denon AVR with a different manufacturer AVR that will have both zones always in sync.

Hosting Services by ipHouse