The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Monday December 5, 2016 at 14:59
King of typos
Loyal Member
June 2002
On December 5, 2016 at 14:15, BlackWire Designs said...
BTW ask them for a scan of their drivers license and credit card.. see what they say :)

They'll probably send it.

I too almost fell for a scam last month. It was for renting a room out at my house. This girl sent me a check for the rent and such. After depositing it, she exposed her true colors... "can you wire $1,100 of the check to my movers?" Instant red flag.

Then the next day my bank called me and informed me of the fraud check. Luckily the only negative impact is that they turned off my ability to do mobile deposits.

Haven't heard from this chick since I told her she's a scammer.

Just before sending me the check. She sent me pictures of her, her DL and what not. After the whole check deal, I did some googling of her pictures... let's just say this. Scammers have been using her pictures for years. Google "see Julie" and look in the images section. Some of those pics the scammer sent me are on websites from 2006... the scammer said she is 26 currently. I highly doubt she looked like that when she was 16 for one. Two, all of the pics she sent me had a date stamp of this year of sorts... WTF does that any more? Lol

KOT

Hosting Services by ipHouse