Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 32 made on Thursday December 1, 2016 at 15:15
Audiophiliac
August 2006
On December 1, 2016 at 13:46, Ranger Home said...
Thats A LOT of money for butt ugly lol. Good god, they look like something you see on wheelchaired death bed patients . But im sure they are good. (not that Im one to talk about fashion, hell , maybe that look is all the rage)

Dude...it is a LOT of money period for a pair of damn shoes! I HATE spending money on clothes and shoes, etc. Ask my wife. She has to force me to buy new stuff now and then because I just will not do it until mine literally fall apart and do not fulfill their intended purpose. I could not care less about fashion trends.

I always buy the clearance NB shoes on their site. I was all worked up when I found these shoes for half price on Amazon. I actually bought a pair a half size smaller hoping they would work. Unfortunately, they did not, and I sent them back, and bought them from some other online store for $160 I think. Still...I was not excited about it. And I was even less excited when I got them and started wearing them. It took a relatively long time to break them in good.

That is why I withheld any review until I have put them through the ringer. I would love a pair of Dr. Martens. Some of their Industrial lineup looks killer. But they only make a few models in my width...and they still may not be wide enough...and they are all the heavy duty boots, which I do not need. They are also expensive.
"When I eat, it is the food that is scared." - Ron Swanson

Hosting Services by ipHouse