The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Thursday December 1, 2016 at 07:47
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On November 30, 2016 at 20:56, Fins said...
Erinie, I took the photo with my cellphone. Who gives a flying *#%} about the photo properly showing the two boxes are out of level? For one, you can see that they aren't inline, even if the photo isn't court quality. But more importantly, on the left you have a $600 keypad connected to a fully flexible central located lighting control system. On the right, you have a $4 decora light switch from Home Depot. It doesn't even matter that I have 3 witnesses that can verify my box was mounted first. He should have called me and said "hey, you know our mutual client, that happens to be a big shot attorney in multiple states, well, his wife wants to add a light in her office.

Oh yeah, did you catch that last part? Sparky may be screwed and royally fried.

You should have used a tripod. Also, the composition is very amateurish- never heard of 'The rule of thirds'? :D

Has this pinhead never heard of a dougle-gang junction box?

Do you have photographs after the rough-in?

I consider myself lucky because I work with several contractors on multiple jobs, so we don't have problems with this kind of crap. We all understand that it's not OUR house and that the final result is what matters, not just getting in/out as quickly and cheaply as possible.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse