The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Wednesday November 30, 2016 at 22:01
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On November 30, 2016 at 20:56, Fins said...
Erinie, I took the photo with my cellphone. Who gives a flying *#%} about the photo properly showing the two boxes are out of level?

Tom, apparently:
On November 30, 2016 at 15:08, tomciara said...
Ever heard of a level? Oh, not needed if he used the same j-box?

And then I thought it was part of your issue. You bitched about him doing it, but your initial complaint didn't really tell what bothered you.

Really: reread your first post and tell us where you detailed what your problem was. It seemed to be the educational level of the electrician and you did not state what bothered you:
On November 30, 2016 at 15:04, Fins said...
I both enjoy and loath doing lighting control. I enjoy creating a system that enhances life in the home for the client. I loath trying to educate an electrician that refuses to do something new.

You may be at fault as much as he. He was hired to add a switch. You were hired to put in a lighting system. Why didn't your client know that you needed to be involved in any lighting additions?
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse