The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Sunday November 27, 2016 at 14:06
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On November 27, 2016 at 11:31, Ranger Home said...
Im not sure why they would honor the black friday deal on a different ladder?! The deal was for the gray ladder not the green ladder. Just like a best buy tv deal on model X. If its the same as model Y, does it matter? The deal on model X.

Doesnt matter if green is the same as gray. Gray is the deal. Thats whats on sale. I dont see this as bait and switch. The gray ones were clearly marked in the store as the black friday deal. I picked up two of them. The add didnt say want color but the display clearly showed the deal.

Not really understanding your argument here. Im surprised they gave you the non black friday deal. Surely they just wanted a happy customer or to get you off their back.

I saw a BF deal at Home Depot for one of their shop vacs and I got there about the same time the doors open, but they were out. Someone came over to ask what I was looking for and I mentioned that they're supposed to stock the advertised items, so he set me up with a better one for the same price. I didn't bitch, it was a friendly exchange and I thanked him for doing that.

Having been in retail for over 40 years, I have seen my share of PO'd customers and the ones who got the best service were calm and decent about it. If someone came from a long distance, we would work out some kind of arrangement for different product or to cover shipping, so they wouldn't need to return.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse