The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Wednesday November 23, 2016 at 15:44
simoneales
Select Member
May 2005
On November 23, 2016 at 06:57, Ranger Home said...
Isnt this from the guy that hates America? lol.

Not at all, i don't hate America. There are many things i like. In particular i like that American cuisine has managed to find the perfect sugar, fat and salt balance and has packed it into every single food type available. Yummy.

There are some areas however in which many Americans actively work against their own best interest, or in the name of "Freedom" actively work against everyone else's best interests, both locally and abroad.

There are also a few Americans who like to point out (to foreigners like myself) why these detrimental attributes make America greater than the country i live in (usually because "Freedom"). It may be a personal flaw but i can't let that go and will refute those claims with as much vigor as they were made to me.

Don't confuse my love of my own country with it's safety and free healthcare to name a couple of benefits for a dislike of yours. It might sound like an Un-American trait to you but i don't need for you to lose in order for me to win. I actually want you to win too.

Also don't confuse the words i might say to you in an argument as being aimed at all Americans.

Last edited by simoneales on November 23, 2016 16:26.
I guarantee I'll tell you the truth and I guarantee I'll tell you what you need to know but I can't guarantee that I'll be telling you anything you want to hear.

Hosting Services by ipHouse