The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Thursday November 17, 2016 at 21:39
simoneales
Select Member
May 2005
On November 17, 2016 at 10:15, Archibald "Harry" Tuttle said...
Trump making America "Great" again is the least of your problems. You Aussies better start worrying about the Chinese takeover of your island.

That's quite possibly the stupidest thing that's ever been said on this site and i remember Wesley Mullins.

For the record, every single American taxpayer owes OVER $166,000.00 in national debt before they even have a single cent of personal debt. This figure is rising every day as the national debt increases by around $15,000.00 per second.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

About one third of this un-payable debt is owed to Guess Who my knuckle headed old friend, you guessed it....China.

Here in Oz we are not afraid of the Chinese as they are our primary trading partner and frankly our relationship with them is much more beneficial to us that our relationship with the USA. (Sorry to burst your patriotic little bubble there) When China doesn't get paid they are going to want prime farmland as payment as we know that acquisition of prime farm land is very important to the Chinese. I wonder how much land they will need to be given in lieu of trillions of dollars in unpaid debt.

Just so you know for the near future, Hello in Chinese is Nǐ hǎo (pronounced nee how) and "thank you sir" is Xičxič nǐ, xiānshēng (pronounced she she nee syin shaw). Learn those phrases well my grass chewing snaggle toothed friend. They will hold you in good stead very soon.

Last edited by simoneales on November 17, 2016 21:52.
I guarantee I'll tell you the truth and I guarantee I'll tell you what you need to know but I can't guarantee that I'll be telling you anything you want to hear.

Hosting Services by ipHouse