Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Thursday November 10, 2016 at 10:15
rbhfan
March 2003
as to what is exactly crashing I have not yet determined. I was there and double checked all the ip addresses to make sure of no conflict and ran the system for 2 hours with no issue. I did turn on the log function on the router so maybe that will shed some light on the situation

The customer claims 15 min into running the system the system becomes unresponsive. This could be either the controller crashing or the wifi. I believe it's the wifi because he then follows with the only way to get the wifi to come back on is to cut the power to the rack of elan equipment. I am heading back there Tuesday with a longer time allowance so the customer can walk me through what is exactly happening.

sorry I know I'm missing some pertinent info but was hoping maybe someone had run into any kind of problem like this before to give me a nudge in the right direction. I'll follow up after checking the logs on the router and the controller.
thanks for the replies
One thing I have learned in this industry. It is easier to pull a wire than it is to push one.

Hosting Services by ipHouse