The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 40 made on Thursday October 27, 2016 at 12:29
King of typos
Loyal Member
June 2002
Not all cars allow their dome lights to turn on whenever a door is opened at any time. Great example is my 2006 Cadillac CTS, sure it's a Cadillac, but it does sense daylight. Thus my dome lights do not turn on when out in sun light. I'm pretty sure other GM cars that has automatic headlights, which I'm sure they all do now, have the sense not to turn on the dome lights during the daylight.

As for the person being fired... Well think about this. Every car has a VIN. So they are able to go as far back as they need to to determine who built the car that particular day. Or what parts were used and what not. Why do you think, when there's a recall, that not all cars of that year/make/model are put under that recall. Simply because each lot of parts are tracked.

As for someone writing in English form a foreign country... How small of a thought that is from you.

The wire from the light... Did I state which wire it was, was it the hot wire, was it the ground wire? No I did not state what wire it was. Simply because I figured that those who would read it from this forum has the smarts that it was a wire that would short out to ground. But apparently some do not.

KOT

Hosting Services by ipHouse