Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Monday October 24, 2016 at 20:40
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
"I think it's just a fuse."

"This should be a simple repair. It was working fine yesterday."

"I think it's just a loose wire." Oh yeah, which one?

"Can you put a new cartilage on my turntable?"

"I am having trouble with the TV in my motorhome. Do you work on them there Hibachi's?"

"My TV quit working. I think that it's an RCA Victim."

"My stereo amplifier quit. It's probably real simple. It's one of the really nice Kenmore ones."

"If I bring this in just after work today, do you think you can get it done before you close?"

"My tape deck was chewing up tapes, so I took the bottom off and sprayed it all with WD-40. It still doesn't work."

"Yeah, can you fix this amplifier for me? One speaker sounds kind of blurry."

"My brother-in-law is an engineer, and he says this should be really easy to fix." Hmm, does he work for Amtrak, Santa Fe, or the Burlington Northern??

"My receiver started smoking. But I unplugged it right away, so it's probably not too bad." You should have told it that it is too young to smoke.

"Yeah, can you fix my amp? I got one of those demonstration CDs, and I was listening to the one where the 747 comes in for a landing. I had it cranked up pretty loud, and it sounded great, but is soon as it touched down, everything went dead."

Last edited by tomciara on October 24, 2016 20:50.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse