Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday October 18, 2016 at 01:13
Mogul
May 2010
I have a new client with a pre-existing Cisco WRVS4400N v2 wireless router w/multiple VLAN. Sparing the details of the rest of the network, a SONOS Connect attached to a netgear unmanaged switch fed by one port of the Cisco will not work with either wireless controller clients on the same VLAN nor wired controller clients on the same unmanaged switch...Occassionally, the SONOS Connect will come up and become accessible [I managed a firmware update once] and occasionally the controller sees the Connect and attampts to control it, but then it falls offline soon after.

No other wired or wireless connected devices are having problems pinging each other or accessing the internet...SONOS is the only unhappy device.

I took the Connect home and tested it on my network to rule out bad hardware and it came up immediately and works normally.

Anyone have any experience with SONOS/Cisco WRVS series routers...? SONOS has no record of any tech calls for this series. Can anyone offer ideas about cause of SONOS falling off of otherwise functional network?

TIA
"Whatever is rightly done, however humble, is noble." [Sir Henry Royce]

Hosting Services by ipHouse