Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday October 17, 2016 at 13:34
kspain
Long Time Member
March 2008
Hi,

It has been a very long time since I've posted anything on here, and I absolutely love my Pronto TSU7000 remote. But it's time for me to change my TV and receiver. My new TV is a Samsung (model# UN60KU6300FXZA), and my new receiver is a Denon AVR-x4300H (replacing my Denon AVR-3805). I have always been very hesitant to change my components because I'm afraid I won't find the codes for Pronto TSU7000. But technology has really advanced since the early 2000's, and I really needed to upgrade my components. I've tried the Harmony remotes, but nothing comes in comparison to my Pronto. I wished they were making the Pronto's.

Anyway, in the past, when I've needed to update my Pronto, I would copy someone's file and copy the commands from that file into my setup. For instance, I recently switched from Directv to Charter cable, and since Charter uses Motorola cable boxes, I was able to find the old Motorola codes/buttons from another users setup. Those commands worked perfectly for the Arris (also known as Motorola) cable box I have.

Now, that I'm having to upgrade my receiver from Denon 3805 to a Denon x4300H, I'm afraid I won't be able to find those codes/buttons along with the Samsung LCD TV codes which in turn will make my beloved Pronto TSU7000 remote pretty much useless.

Can someone post the Denon x4300H codes and the Samsung 6300FXZA codes? I'm not referring the numerical IR codes as I really don't know how to incorporate those codes into my remote or ProntoProEdit NG software - although I'm sure it's very easy to do - I just don't know how to do it.

The way I updated my remote for the Arris/Motorola cable box was that I downloaded another users commands for their Motorola cable box and then copied those commands into my file. And then, for instance, I would click on my "play" button and delete the command for the Directv box, and then link the new command to the "play" button for the Arris/Motorola box. I hope I'm making sense?

Or if someone can give post the numerical codes and instruct me on how to get them into my ProntoProEdit NG file, that would work as well. I would like to have all functionality incorporated into my Pronto remote.

Thank you so much in advance for your assistance.
Kim

Hosting Services by ipHouse