Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 19 made on Tuesday October 4, 2016 at 10:10
Richie Rich
July 2002
On October 3, 2016 at 19:30, brucewayne said...
I would just wait.

You cant lose money on the job. Just ask for a formal email to stop work. Then your not breaking the contract.

What if in all the commotion they forget all about you. Or new person moves in wants higher end stuff. And you could make more money.

I wouldn't just drop the stuff off at the house either. Pretty sure UNTILL it's installed its still under your liability.

That is exactly what I am doing (waiting).

I have not heard a peep out of the client. I know they were pushing for escrow to close mid/late last week so there is a pretty good shot it isn't even his home anymore (so no delivery). I doubt they even set foot back in their now former home, just called some movers to pack/move all their stuff.

My contact info is on the equipment rack so the new homeowner has a way to get a hold of me if the previous homeowner hasn't passed my info on.

My only real concern is that the clock is ticking on returning the bulk of this stuff. I don't want to wind up stuck with it or in a situation where someone expects me to restart the job instantaneously. Probably give them another week, if no contact then all this stuff goes back.
I am a trained professional..... Do not attempt this stunt at home.

Hosting Services by ipHouse