The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 68 made on Sunday October 2, 2016 at 15:09
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
On September 23, 2016 at 12:28, Ernie Gilman said...
I see. You're not writing for the audience here, which will include beginners who come here for advice and learning. You're writing them off by writing for the seasoned professional. You defend your use of terms that "audio video technicians" will understand. Okay.

not to be mean but this is the CI lounge not the beginner av club, there are a lot of other forums on this site if a beginner just wants some basic knowledge. We can't start every post with enough info so that someone that does not know how to plug in a TV will be able to make heads or tails of what is written.

At worst if something is over someone's head they should ask a question to get up to speed.

You don't point out anything at all about your installations that reflect anything exceptional. Your attitude seems to be that your installations simply work and you don't understand what other people are making all the fuss about. Must be luck.

I don't think it needs to be "luck". Like Mac we don't seem to have as much of an issue as some others do here. I think it is a bit that CI is a very wide, not just in knowledge but also in business model. If someone does several TVs a day stapled on a wall and competes with Geek squad then they will need to cut some corners (like cheaper cables) and so they can have more issues then a company like ours where we have a lot more control on each install.

Hosting Services by ipHouse