Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday September 28, 2016 at 21:22
eckogecko
Long Time Member
May 2011
Repost IP:

Hey guys, having some video loss issues with a system we've recently finished up. We have 5 displays (all Sony X830C and X850D's) being fed from the Atlona AT-UHD-PRO3-88M coupled with AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX receivers (receivers powered from the matrix itself via the category cable. 3 of the displays are fed using the existing Cat5e line that was ran when the house was built and the other 2 via Shielded Cat6 that we ran. The video loss is happening only in rooms that use the existing Cat5E lines. These lines were extended in a panel at the AVHE using a SnapAV WP-MOD-DATA8X8 module to extend the line into the rack. I've used a Fluke Cable IQ tester to "Qualify" the lines for Gigabit Ethernet. I am not using EZ-RJ45 connectors. Problem happens after 1-3 days of the system working. Pulling the plug of the AT-UHD-PRO3-88M corrected the issue last time I was on-site. So far tech support had me reload firmware onto the AT-UHD-PRO3-88M (even though it already had most current firmware). I did see a "Non-Compliant" status on the HDCP Status page for the outputs hitting those displays (even though video was being displayed correctly).

I'll be on-site to troubleshoot tomorrow. Have reached out to Atlona for support but wanted to see if you guys had any input. This is my first time using this Matrix solution so I'm not familiar with it. Would greatly appreciate any input from you guys.

Hosting Services by ipHouse