The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 34 made on Wednesday September 28, 2016 at 13:26
edizzle
Loyal Member
March 2005
On September 28, 2016 at 13:10, Mac Burks (39) said...
Joking aside...the removal of the headphone jack is a stupid and just another example of what happens when the captain (Steve Jobs) leaves the wheel house. Apple is worth hundreds of millions now so if the earn money every quarter its not because they are smart or innovative..its because they are already rich. If they lose money its a sign that they are really screwed.

Removing the ethernet port from the macbook...same thing. Just buy a dongle? Okay i bought one but it only works for windows under VMWare...not mac os. Okay so i buy an apple lightning dongle and problem solved. They i ditch vmware and use bootcamp for windows...and my apple dongle doesnt work.

Wtf with this nonsense? Who wakes up happy that there isnt an ethernet port or headphone jack? If i wanted a wireless experience i would use an iPad. Whos paying $3500 for macbooks that dont have enough ports and jacks? Oh that was me...guess who wont buy another one? Me. I havent upgraded to iPhone7 yet even though my screen on the 6 has been cracked for a month. Why? Because i cant bring myself to buy throw one piece of junk away and buy another pieice of junk.

ummm, try $550BILLION
I love supporting product that supports me!

Hosting Services by ipHouse