The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 62 made on Friday September 23, 2016 at 18:20
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On September 23, 2016 at 12:28, Ernie Gilman said...
I see. You're not writing for the audience here, which will include beginners who come here for advice and learning. You're writing them off by writing for the seasoned professional. You defend your use of terms that "audio video technicians" will understand. Okay.

Like most great artists i write for me. If what i write somehow improves the lives of those in the audience that is great but it is not my primary concern. Do you think Prince wrote "raspberry beret" for the audience? Do you think chief keef wrote "bang" for the audience?

You don't point out anything at all about your installations that reflect anything exceptional. Your attitude seems to be that your installations simply work and you don't understand what other people are making all the fuss about. Must be luck.

I mentioned many times that all of my HDMI installations went well. I even pointed out the few issues i have had and what solved them. Did you miss that part or did i miss the right punctuation that would have made it easier for you to read? I have CEDIA Awards in my sock drawer.

I understand your use of the quotation marks. And look: here you're writing for the person who might not get it. Why are you willing to be explicit for non-seasoned grammarians here, but you don't write explicitly for the benefit of non-seasoned audio video technicians?

If you fail at reading and comprehension you should buy the audio book.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse