The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Tuesday September 13, 2016 at 02:31
simoneales
Select Member
May 2005
On September 7, 2016 at 23:12, simoneales said...
That ability could well be invaluable in the coming years, given that as for the time of this posting, every single American taxpayer owes $163,071.00 in National debt. This does not include any personal debt.

I just checked again and in the last 5 days, the figure has gone up to $163,131.00 owed per taxpayer in National Debt.

So in theory if every single taxpayer hands over an extra $12.00 a day in tax, the National debt would stop increasing.

But then again, if you want to eliminate the National debt you could tax every single taxpayer an extra $184.00 per week (that's 12 bucks a day plus an extra 100 a week) on top of what they pay now and the National debt could be cleared in 31.37 years from now. Of course that doesn't factor in the interest you would be paying on the original $163,131.00, but that can't be much right.

Ah yes, now i see why the massive expansion of the military is required. It's so that every American kid doesn't have to learn Chinese at school after the debt is called in.

And so ends today's episode of "Fun with Figures".
I guarantee I'll tell you the truth and I guarantee I'll tell you what you need to know but I can't guarantee that I'll be telling you anything you want to hear.

Hosting Services by ipHouse