The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Thursday September 1, 2016 at 15:47
Tundera
Lurking Member
September 2015
On August 31, 2016 at 14:18, SRTShaker said...
Run the troubleshooting wizard and choose "the program opens but doesn't display correctly". This may correct the font scaling issue.

Thanks for the advice. I gave it a try, and it didn't seem to have an effect, so, sadly I don't think that's it. I did play with scaling as well, and that didn't really help much beyond enlarging the pane to fit the text a little bit better.

Graphics actually appear fine for buttons, it's just the text on them and labels that runs way larger than everything around it and isn't actually in proper proportion. So unfortunately I'm not so sure CCP is really fully functional on a 4k screen, though it's at least suitable for editing the macros and button mappings, even rearranging UI objects, but it would be nightmarish for actually designing UI pages....that'll have to be done on an external monitor I guess.

Slightly surprised there's not another post on this topic somewhere. I can't be the only one using HT design software on a 4k display :P Woe is the installer that shows up with a Thinkpad T60 with serial and parallel ports on the back :P

Hosting Services by ipHouse