The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 649 made on Sunday August 21, 2016 at 19:27
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On August 21, 2016 at 13:17, Mac Burks (39) said...
Vacation? Thats what you care about? How about all the people who have been killed in the middle east? What about the fact that he promised to quickly close our illegal torture prison in Cuba? Why arent there more bankers in jail right now?

My point is that they don't do what they promise, so what's the point of promising anything? It seems the recent candidates would rather just attach each other, so this election cycle may be free of the same ol', same ol'.

As much as I think everyone should have time off, I would also hope Presidential vacations include time working- it's not exactly like what we do but I also think they should try to curb their expenses, especially when the country is pissing money like they just drank a half barrel of beer.

I stopped believing he would do what he said he would as soon as he started changing his campaign promises to include how he would fix Social Security and health care.

And WRT Obama's promise to make health care affordable and Hillary's comment that health care costs are the lowest they have been in 50 years,

[Link: jsonline.com]
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse