The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Monday August 8, 2016 at 19:52
gerard143
Advanced Member
May 2012
On August 8, 2016 at 18:39, SB Smarthomes said...
I was a sole proprietor for the first 10 years in business and just files a S-Corp this year.  Like others I'd received varying answers and information from CPA and Attorneys.  I'm on my 3rd CPA now and didn't really feel comfortable I was getting the right answers until I got the latest CPA and my attorney in the same room together for an hour.

That meeting costs over $1k but I finally felt good about the advice I was given.  Good legal and tax advice is really expensive here.  My attorney is $475hr and the CPA is $500hr... both have junior associates that can handle some of the busy work for $175-$250hr.

Every attorney I have every hired seems next to useless. I wind up doing most of the leg work myself and say to myself what the F did i even hire this guy for.

In fact just recently I left that exact message to my attorneys secretary. I said you know what you tell mr attorney that if he doesn't return my call within the hour I will be finding a new attorney. I stated, I did not hire an attorney so i have to still sit here doing all the legwork. I didn't hire an attorney to put me on the back burner for three weeks and who can't be bothered to return my numerous calls or emails. I expect to be provided the service I am paying for.

so the guy calls me back 45 min later. Promises he will look over everything in the AM and get back to me by noon. 2 weeks later still waiting for that call.

Some people man i'm telling ya. From now on the second I try to hire an attorney i am going to make it cut and dry. I plan to tell them straightup that every prior attorney i have hired is essentially useless. They can't return calls, emails, I wind up doing most of the work myself and half the time i feel more educated then them. So if this is how you also intend to provide me with service I will A. Not hire you at all. B. If you promise good service and don't deliver you too will be fired.

I am so sick and tired of people who cannot do what they say they are going to do. It seems about 85% of my encounters are this way.

p.s. how the hell did you get both of them in the office together at the same time?

Hosting Services by ipHouse