The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 357 made on Thursday August 4, 2016 at 07:35
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On August 4, 2016 at 01:37, Mac Burks (39) said...
Of course i am. What does that have to do with me despising the fossil fuel industry? I can hate it and vote against it even though I'm stuck with it. What i wont do is act like a moron and pretend we still need oil. If we spent 10 years of our "Freedom Fund" (the money we use to murder people for oil also know as military spending) on converting the country we wouldn't have to ask 18 year olds to go die so we can drive to work and back.

Both of my cars get between 30-40 mpg. I would be driving an electric car but i can't afford one yet. I got the Chevy for $16k and the juke for $24k

So, you don't have a plan.

How, exactly, do you think electric cars are made and what is the source of the energy that recharges the batteries? You don't think petroleum and petroleum products are used to make the parts in a car?

You can't make durable plastics purely from hemp & most other plants and if someone does, oil plays a part. You want tires? Good luck if you don't have oil. You want seat covers, wire insulation, etc? Not without oil.

Here's an idea- let's go back to harvesting whales for their oil, so we can use the oil to lubricate everything.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse