Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Wednesday August 3, 2016 at 15:27
Total Control Remotes
July 2006
It's a big red flag when a dealer sends you to customer support when he or she sold you the system. I would question the authenticity and / or knowledge of the dealer in terms of being an authorized, full service RTI dealer.

It is a shame that you completely bash an excellent product and company. RTI uses authorized dealers to handle problems because it doesn't have the type of support staff necessary to deal with everyone's clients. In addition, URC has the same exact policy. I don't wish to pass the blame on you, but you should have been a bit more diligent in identifying a suitable dealer. However, if you were misled in any way shame on the person who sold you that system. The truth is that RTI is available through distribution, and there could be installers out there that will sell the equipment in order to make a quick buck, only to send the customer away if there are any issues.

In any event, I would be happy to help you in any way possible in order to address your problem. If you have the original receipt I would be happy to facilitate the repair process and speak with RTI on your behalf.

Regards,
Vincent
Total Control Remotes LLC
www.totalcontrolremotes.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse