The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Friday July 29, 2016 at 10:19
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
I only use PEP v2 to temporarily load my PEP v1 XCF into the Simulator per testing ProntoScript, so perhaps others will chime in on this as well. That being said, I know you can simply copy/paste any of the System Items on to other pages of your configuration file in addition to changing their appearance. There's no way to address them with ProntoScript as far as I know though, at least not directly. What you're looking to do may or may not be possible. Again, perhaps others will chime in. Also, there's no longer such a thing as the "Settings" special action as there was in PPENG per adding said action to a button's action list. This isn't even possible with PEP v1, something I made the Pronto Team aware of back when I was beta testing the editor for them. Sadly, it was never addressed. As I said before though, you can copy/paste and change the appearance of any of the System Items. And as far as two-way control of WMC, that's above my pay grade sadly. For my purposes I didn't need two-way control thankfully. I run My Movies for WMC7. That's all I use WMC for. It's my 10 foot interface solution per browsing my Blu-ray collection and initiating playback of a given disc. In any event, good luck with your configuration file. Sounds like you're well on your way.

Last edited by Lowpro on July 29, 2016 15:17.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse