The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Friday July 29, 2016 at 00:08
DavidinCT
Long Time Member
September 2008
On July 28, 2016 at 15:49, Lowpro said...
I've replied to a number of threads such as yours over the years per those migrating from a TSU7x00 to a TXU9x00. One of the better examples of this can be found here. Irrespective of which PEP editor you decide to use my reply in that thread will answer a number of the questions you've posted here. In the very early days of the TSU9600 I also posted a highlight reel of sorts per the advantages of the TSU9x00 over the TSU7x00. You can find that thread here. Recommend that you perform some forum searches as well. You'll find a number of forum threads similar to yours here which should be helpful.

Again, Thanks for your help... So far you have saved me a day or 2. I owe you a beer or 2 !

Trust me when I say it, I was searching this site to the hill. The power thing I could not figure out, so that is why I created a new thread.

I am using Pronto Edit Professional 2.4.18, I imported my file from my 7500 but, I guess I was not doing it right. So I had to manually copy my IR files.

I think I got things working now. So more questions I have...

1. How do I put system icons on another page ? I created a pull down menu, I want it to show status (battery, Wi-Fi, etc).

2. Pronto Settings. How do a create a link to the built in pronto settings ?

One big things I would like to figure out, is how to interface with Windows Media Center on the Pronto. There was a program/plugin called "ProntoMediaCenter" but, I emailed the dev and they no longer support it and wont sell it. I would love to get a feature set, like opening a movie on the WMC and see the meta data on the remote. or seeing music on the remote. etc... true 2 way support. I do know it's possible but, how is the big question.

I am created a theme based on Windows Media Center and created some animations that moves like media center. If any interest, WHEN I AM DONE, I will post it...Not easy to change tho..

Thanks again for your help !

I am sure I will run into more questions but, dam so far so good.

Last edited by DavidinCT on July 29, 2016 00:19.

Hosting Services by ipHouse