Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 64 made on Monday July 25, 2016 at 21:01
TAAVS
Long Time Member
September 2003
[Link: freewebs.com]

I don't think it matters how Trumps speech was or interpreted or even delivered. The fact that any of you are even considering voting for Clinton shows how short sided or memory latent you are. She is the most corrupt politician ever. She's taken this to the global level more than anyone ever has.

Trump is at least not bought and paid for by others. He's not a puppet like Obama. He may be belligerent but honestly he reminds me of some of my best clients. They are successful, have a huge ego and spend a lot of money with me over and over again. He creates jobs. And don't give me this raise the minimum wage BS. When i was in high school, I worked minimum wages and so did all my friends for some dough to do what with we wanted. To even think that we need a livable wage for anyone thats doing work we all did when we were in High School erodes this economy and work ethic for our kids beyond belief.

Trump has evolved like a business man, like many of us who made mistakes running our businesses and that is what we need. We need someone who's able to admit fault and learn from it. Electing yet another politician only puts us in the same position of increasing the national debt, eroding our education system and furthering our pitiful tax code.

Ill take alpha male ego over corrupt murderer any day.

Hosting Services by ipHouse