The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 33 made on Sunday July 24, 2016 at 21:19
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On July 24, 2016 at 20:09, Bonavox said...
She says rich people, but we already know they get out of paying their share through tax loopholes.

WHAT CHOICE DOES SHE REALLY REPRESENT???????

She talks about the wealthy as if they're a different group. Obama said "...I do think that at some point, you've made enough money...." and she clearly doesn't go along with that tune, because the net worth of her and Slick Willie was $110 Million in 2015. When, in her mind, is someone 'wealthy'?

I saw that people were going nuts because Trump's wife was wearing a $2000 coat, yet the tarp Hillary was wearing a couple of weeks ago was in the area of $12,500. No double standard there, eh?

I know someone who's wealthy. Trust fund wealth. Lots of money. Leaves financial paperwork laying all over the freaking house. I really don't care because that's her life, not mine, and I'm not entitled to any of it. At one point, we got onto the topic of taxes and she said "If I'm paying a lot of taxes, I guess it means I'm making money". I'm pretty sure she uses every loophole available to her and when she votes, it isn't for Republicans.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse