The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 30 made on Sunday July 24, 2016 at 20:09
Bonavox
Select Member
May 2008
On July 24, 2016 at 19:14, Trunk-Slammer -Supreme said...
They only do that when they're going to vote illegally.

Lets throw those dang Canooks out and build a wall. What the hell, they just come here and drink OUR beer and pee in the woods. ;-)

As long as we make them pay their share of the wall, right NAFTA! :)-

Kgossen is pretty opinionated for someone without a vote, so yeah, I enjoyed busting his balls.

Listen, Trump said he wants to do alot of things in that speech, some of them would probably be a good idea. Will they ever happen? Probably not given how divisive the political system is, they will never get through the crooks in congress.

As far as voting for who I like, I don't like any of them!!

Since I have a choice, I would rather take Trump for what he says he wants to do, that will probably never happen, over what that lying, stealing, cheating crook Hillary will do if she gets elected.

Her plan for America is to buy the poor's vote with more "free" welfare, while she funnels money into her bank account and the bank accounts of the other crooks in government, while increasing the national debt to ridiculous levels.

The only plan I have heard from out of her mouth is that she will raise taxes on us, the "middle class"!!

She says rich people, but we already know they get out of paying their share through tax loopholes.

WHAT CHOICE DOES SHE REALLY REPRESENT???????
Bill's Electric & Home Theater & Plumbing & Automation & Small Engine Repair, and Animal Removal Services......did I mention we do remotes also?

Hosting Services by ipHouse