The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Sunday July 24, 2016 at 13:30
Bonavox
Select Member
May 2008
On July 24, 2016 at 12:21, BizarroTerl said...
I'm curious about this "crooked Hillary" stuff. Is there anything to it that has been proven to be true? I know the GOP was counting on Benghazi (turned out there wasn't anything there) and then the email (poor judgement at best, but nothing there). So what is there that can be backed up with facts?

U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith died in the attack. Several others at a nearby location.

"U.S. security officer Eric Nordstrom twice requested additional security for the mission in Benghazi from the State Department. His requests were denied and according to Nordstrom, State Department official Charlene Lamb wanted to keep the security presence in Benghazi "artificially low."

(Glad it turned out there wasn't anything there.)

You really believe Hillary is fit to be president when she couldn't even handle the State Department job??

All she cares about is how much money she can funnel in her bank account, not the lives of millions of Americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bill's Electric & Home Theater & Plumbing & Automation & Small Engine Repair, and Animal Removal Services......did I mention we do remotes also?

Hosting Services by ipHouse