Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Sunday July 24, 2016 at 13:23
drewski300
January 2007
On July 24, 2016 at 12:21, BizarroTerl said...
I'm curious about this "crooked Hillary" stuff. Is there anything to it that has been proven to be true? I know the GOP was counting on Benghazi (turned out there wasn't anything there) and then the email (poor judgement at best, but nothing there). So what is there that can be backed up with facts?

Well for starters she lied under oath. That alone proves she is shady as s#$t. There are more things as well but you can dig more into those if your interested.

The only thing I would welcome with Trump taking office would hopefully reduce the corporate income tax rate. Even it is self serving, it makes sense. We have to stop sending corporate headquarters out of the country. Everything else is a wild card. Also, the supreme court nominee is another big thing for those looking for a fair and balance decision making process. I would rather have a business person attempt to turn this country around vs. Clinton #1, Bush, and Obama narrative. But Trump is not my first or second option....

I know lots of people who aren't voting because they don't trust either candidates. But I'd rather pick someone who is closer to ideology vs. further away. I think that is better than not voting at all.
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse