Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Sunday July 24, 2016 at 10:16
Audiophiliac
August 2006
What happens if literally no one votes? That is probably the best thing we could do. Whatever your political views are, it is virtually impossible to ignore the shady track record of Clinton. That alone is enough to vote against her. Trump has no political track record. And even though some of the things that he has blurted out sound a bit extreme, there is no chance many if them would ever come to pass. He can say build a wall all he wants. There will not be a wall built. Both candidates have built their wealth and legacy on shady practices.

I feel like not voting is a perfectly good option. Cruz said to vote with your conscience. Mine says screw it.....it will continue to be a circus no matter what. Luckily, my state is red, and even if I voted a million times, it would not change the outcome. I say eliminate the electoral college and use common vote to determine outcome. That is the only way the people will have their actual voice heard.

That is my only political discussion for the year. But I do enjoy watching some of you let your panties get knotted up so please continue the futile bickering. :)
"When I eat, it is the food that is scared." - Ron Swanson

Hosting Services by ipHouse