The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 19 made on Thursday July 21, 2016 at 12:55
SRTShaker
Long Time Member
June 2016
I adore my MX-1200 and RF station. I have it controlling my entire setup. Denon X7200WA, 80" 3D TV, Dune Solo 4K, Dune Base 3.0, KDLinks A300, HT Gaming PC, Amazon Fire TV, X10 Lighting. It has performed well for the last few weeks. Just finished with it. I had to modify/create custom device icons and TV Station channel icons. The stock were ugly to me. All in all it took about 12 hours to complete. Very happy. I wish URC would change their policy and release/sell their software to the masses. Most DIY users are more than capable to program them and forums like this and AVS will provide more than enough support. I really do despise Harmony remotes and my Prontos were getting old so I had to find a replacement. URC fit the bill nicely. If it comes down to it I may just become a dealer. The cost is not that expensive and I could integrate into my business quickly enough.

With regard to CCP, I didn't have any issues with it. It seems stable, very easy to learn, doesn't require the internet, allows local backup of images and has really cool remote support!

Last edited by SRTShaker on July 21, 2016 13:28.
I've paid for my sins. We're even!

Hosting Services by ipHouse