The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 68 made on Tuesday July 12, 2016 at 06:50
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On July 11, 2016 at 21:13, Archibald "Harry" Tuttle said...
I have no need to debate the man, he seems well entrenched in his beliefs.

But the cop worship mentality is a bit much... most time the PoPo comes off as a bunch of whiny little bitches, just like the BLM crowd. All that self righteous BS coming from LEOs - when they're out there committing all kinds of abuse of the citizenry and then when called into account they want to hide behind their "thin blue line" chickenshit BS. How is that any different than the "no snitch" mentality of the Dindu Nuffins in the hood?

Not buying the war on cops fable... just another load of MSM BS to fan the flames.

[Link: theburningplatform.com]

*Oh, and where is the concern about the DPD blowing the guy up with a robot? That right there is more chickenshit LEO BS, let's see the video.

I'm not a fan of most LEOs. In general, I think most are looking for a power trip and would run from their own shadow if you took away their badge and gun. But I didn't see LKII's post as cop worshiping. I saw it as an explination from someone that has first hand knowledge of how cops are trained to respond to situations like the two recent events.

As for the DPD using a bomb on the guy, yes, that seems extreme at first impression. But keep in mind he had already killed 5 cops. He made it clear he wanted to kill more cops. He knew he wasn't going to survive unless he just gave up. He wasn't willing to surrender. He had taken a tactical position giving himself the advantage over any attacker. And he probably had better training than most of the cops that would have gone in after him. So why would you expect the DPD to send officers in on a suicide mission?
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse