Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 62 made on Monday July 11, 2016 at 22:46
Audible Solutions
March 2004
On July 11, 2016 at 22:26, FP Crazy said...
WTF dude? How dare you waltz into this conservative kumbaya circle jerk and suggest that 80% of cops have little penises and were bullied during childhood and school and now need to compensate for this shortcoming in their life with a position of power. Cops do NOT put their pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us mere mortals that have larger penises (> than 5").

And because of their position of power and clearly arduous vetting process to become guardians of the public interest, they're way beyond human error and mistakes. Shame on you for insinuating anything else, you liberal traitor. Your rhetoric is nothing but liberal crapola, steaming pile of NPR, hide in your shell bias. Please become a man, buy by some guns and ammo before you trot in here and start spouting this nonsense. Better yet, move to Texas or Arizona and they will show you what a real man is made of. Where men are men and even the women are mightier and bolder than most of the milk toast wimps that live north of the Mason Dixon line.

I would accuse you of having a lot of hubris for posting some of this crap but any man not living in Texas or AZ should not get such a compliment.

Now go away before someone punches you in the face, big nose.

Here is the exact reason why I bowed out of this discussion, writ large. I'm hardly defending what the man said as much as taking you to task for what your wrote in response. This is thoughtful? This is factual?
"Your rhetoric is nothing but liberal crapola, steaming pile of NPR, hide in your shell bias. " Maybe in your world calling someone "liberal" is akin to calling them a fagot but I'll take your obloquy and wear it with pride. I get it. It's not about thought or critical analysis but tribal, group speak. But really? Is this what passes in your mind for thoughtful analysis? "steaming pile of NPR:" I've never understood the hostility to any news organization attempting to present the facts as reported. It's like when I quoted Obama reciting the sad criminal justice statistics and Kelly's sad response was to dismiss them because they came from Obama. They are still true.
There have been at least 4 iies presented here that no one has even thought to correct. Indeed those lies have been championed. NPR, like the Washington Post, NY Times, National Review attempt to present facts. Facts don't have an ideology but how facts are used sure do. What does it mean that lies are presented and allowed to stand unchallenged by everyone posting here? What does it mean when your sole contribution is to take a very legitimate argument: that there are some who enter law enforcement who are not there to protect and serve to exercise a God complex? This is news? If we are going to stand firm wearing our tribal flags there is no way to communicate. I know you are a thought person. This was not one of your better posts showing off that ability.

It is not about the post to which you responded. It is your response.
"This is a Christian Country,Charlie,founded on Christian values...when you can't put a nativiy scene in front fire house at Christmas time in Nacogdoches Township, something's gone terribly wrong"

Hosting Services by ipHouse