The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 38 made on Saturday July 9, 2016 at 09:59
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On July 9, 2016 at 00:47, Richie Rich said...
Glow rods and the wet noodle. I have like 1.5 sets of LSD sticks, a couple of the thicker, stiffer ones from a kit I bought at Frys eons ago and a few single 6 foot super flexible sticks that I bought a bunch of at Alarm Center WAY back in the day.

I use the crap out of the wet noodle, mostly the ball chain part.

I tried the wet noodle and the chain/magnet didn't attract very well, so I went out and bought a piece of chain that's not only stronger, it's heavier and drops into a hole better. I use a small rare earth magnet taped to the tip of a push rod and it doesn't come off, In fact, the chain balls up on the end. I have a flexible wire that does the same as a wet noodle end.

My push rods are a brand that I don't remember because I bought them so long ago and have never needed to replace any of them- got them from Skywalker and now, I see that they only show LSD on their site- I don't like them because the fibers stick out, which has never happened on mine, which are also stiffer, so they don't sag across a wide gap.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse