The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 30 made on Wednesday July 6, 2016 at 16:50
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On July 6, 2016 at 12:20, FP Crazy said...
"Get It"???? How have any of the last 36 years of presidential administrations not been corrupt? I 100% agree that Clinton is corrupt. But no more than Bush's admin. I never saw or heard any republicans complain about the corrupt culture of the Bush admin, which set new bars for corruption. So it seems a little disingenuous to complain how corrupt Billary is when seemingly most repubs gave Bush a pass.

Bernie was way too left for me, but he was probably the most honest and non corrupt presidential candidate that this country has seen in a long time. Rhea, you supported Cruz, but that MF'er was about as slimy as they come and the republican voters saw through his slimy-ness.

The day some of you Texans can be objective in your criticism is the day that I will give credence to your complaints, even though I presently agree with your dislike of Hillary. It's almost as if Hillary were a republican, you would somehow support her (I know those are fighting words).

They are all a bunch of sleaze bags and sadly it takes a sleaze bag to make it into office in this country.

Interestingly, this might be the first year that I can remember, where Republicans are criticizing their nominated candidate (Trump) and Democrats are doing the same to their candidate. Both are hated across both aisles. Strange year. I am a centrist, I also dislike all of them. Hence, I stay away from the polls for the first time since I turned 18. It's not like Hillary is going to carry Kansas anyway. No dem has carried KS since LBJ. For me it's a waste of gas to drive to the polls.

Hillary wears her corruption as a badge of honor, gloating when she's not prosecuted and I predict that she's going to become much more unbearable in the months leading up to the election. If anything, this may be her downfall and I really hope it does her in.

If she was a Republican, I know a lot of people who would change parties. Many are already moving away from the GOP, mainly because they're effing helpless in their attempts to bring a candidate to the race.

The middle has shifted so much it's not even close to where it used to be and the only choice for centrists is to choose what to agree with and who comes closest to what would work but it's GD hard to stand behind any of these asshats.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse