Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Wednesday July 6, 2016 at 12:20
FP Crazy
June 2003
On July 6, 2016 at 11:26, radiorhea said...
I agree that Trump is probably the only way to keep her out of office. She was kept out of office last time by Obama, until he became President, then just more of the same corruption.

Clinton telling Lynch that she will keep her job...bribery at it's finest...
Bill meeting Lynch on the Phoenix tarmac...delivering the bribe..
Obama hitting the campaign trail with Clinton....don't they hate each other?

Why does this country's people not "get it"?

The longer people keep their head in the sand, the worse it is going to get.

"Get It"???? How have any of the last 36 years of presidential administrations not been corrupt? I 100% agree that Clinton is corrupt. But no more than Bush's admin. I never saw or heard any republicans complain about the corrupt culture of the Bush admin, which set new bars for corruption. So it seems a little disingenuous to complain how corrupt Billary is when seemingly most repubs gave Bush a pass.

Bernie was way too left for me, but he was probably the most honest and non corrupt presidential candidate that this country has seen in a long time. Rhea, you supported Cruz, but that MF'er was about as slimy as they come and the republican voters saw through his slimy-ness.

The day some of you Texans can be objective in your criticism is the day that I will give credence to your complaints, even though I presently agree with your dislike of Hillary. It's almost as if Hillary were a republican, you would somehow support her (I know those are fighting words).

They are all a bunch of sleaze bags and sadly it takes a sleaze bag to make it into office in this country.

Interestingly, this might be the first year that I can remember, where Republicans are criticizing their nominated candidate (Trump) and Democrats are doing the same to their candidate. Both are hated across both aisles. Strange year. I am a centrist, I also dislike all of them. Hence, I stay away from the polls for the first time since I turned 18. It's not like Hillary is going to carry Kansas anyway. No dem has carried KS since LBJ. For me it's a waste of gas to drive to the polls.
Chasing Ernie's post count, one useless post at a time.

Hosting Services by ipHouse