The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Wednesday July 6, 2016 at 08:46
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On July 5, 2016 at 23:20, FP Crazy said...
This might be the first year in a long time I don't vote. Choosing one of the candidates is like choosing between being shot or stabbed. Neither one sounds very appealing. Throw a third candidate and then it would be a choice between being shot, stabbed or terminal cancer.

I'm thinking of doing a something similar to Caseys suggestion. Grow my own food, gets some chickens, goats, solar panels and ammo.

Hiding your head in the sand could very well result in your being unable to do exactly what you just wrote in your last paragraph. Grow your own, raise animals, go off the grid and buy ammo for banned guns? Not if the big government types have their way. They want to tell us what we can do and have, how much we'll get and when. This is exactly why real conservatives and Libertarians hate that form of government.

She lies. That's her move and it's a consistent part of her (lack of) character. How will she deal with Congress, the Courts, foreign affairs and the economy?

The more we head toward having a POTUS like her, the more I think a major reboot is needed, but that could make the US vulnerable to becoming a Third World country.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse