The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday June 18, 2016 at 22:38
badphoneguy
Lurking Member
December 2011
I am currently in the process of programming a new RTi setup for my customers living room as his old remote has gone out and he just wants something new. His media room, however, still works and I am going to change minor programming things from DirecTV to Dish Network and he asked me to see what it would take to have lighting controlled via RTi. I will tell you what the setup is that he has currently and what lighting he has. If it cant be done, please advise what I need to add to make it all work.

Media Room Equipment:

RTi- T2C remote with RP-1 processor. His original dealer sold him a ZRP-6, but I didnt see it and upon further inspection, neither did the customer. Customer informed me all he can see is the RP-1. He is currently controlling a Mitsubishi HC 6800 projector, Onkyo TX-NR1008 Receiver, Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray and I will be adding a Dish Network Hopper to the mix soon. The lighting Im questioning here is the Vantage Lighting Control Package with 2- 600W dimmers and 1- MRI-IR receiver to control the lighting...My question is this...What products from RTi or otherwise do I need to program my customers lighting to be controlled with his T2C and RP-1?

Thanks in advance.
bad, not horrible, phone guy.

Hosting Services by ipHouse