The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Monday June 6, 2016 at 21:54
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On June 6, 2016 at 20:29, juliejacobson said...
Thanks all. Anything you might ask a product/marketing manager if you were interviewing him? (See what I just did there?)

Sounds like you'll be interviewing their marketing Mgr. Is it Pyke Shouten? That's who I spoke with a few times, then he asked if I would be interested in doing a "round table discussion with him and some from the tech department. It was interesting. If you do interview someone, ask what's happening with the dealer support number and department they spoke of- I haven't heard anything from them about it.

FWIW, the blaster in the hub for the Elite works great- I have mine about 10' from my rack, at an angle, and it never misses a command.

A few of the things I told them that should change-

The edges of the Elite would be better if they had some kind of grippy material, to make it harder to slide out of the hand.

They need to use 3.5mm jacks, rather than 2.5mm and if possible, put more of them on the hub. More can be used with a splitter, but the 2.5-3.5mm adapters aren't always easy to find and they're not very durable.

Taller spacing for the touch screen commands- people with big fingers will have problems hitting the wrong command.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse