The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10,902 made on Friday May 20, 2016 at 09:03
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On May 19, 2016 at 15:53, goldenzrule said...
This car will NEVER give me more pain than THIS business does. So it's all good.

Funny, people always said how shitty audi's were a d how many problems I'd have with it. Even with the performance tune, never had a single issue with that car. Lucky? Maybe. But I focus on the good times, some of which comes with the process of working on it.

The tables have turned. I have friends with Audis, bimmers, Hondas and toyotas...I swear, everytime I'm talking to them their Honda or Toyota is in the shop. My girlfriends dads 2015 pilot just had its transmission replaced with 7k miles. My buddy's 2012 civic just had to have a new head gasket at 60k miles.

Out of all of my cars my transit connect and GMC Sierra has given me the most issues (both were lemons, ford cut a deal to buy back the TC) my dad has had Audis/Bimmers since 2008 and puts a lot of miles on them and never ever a single issue with them. I never had issues with my minis either
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse