Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday March 26, 2016 at 07:42
Manuka
Lurking Member
March 2016
Hi
I wonder if someone can help me. I have a TSU9600 that I have been using for many years having programmed it using Pronto Edit Professional 2 in Windows 7 Professional. My computer motherboard has died so I have built a new PC using an Intel i5 Skylake processor and re installed Windows 7 Pro.

Pronto Edit Professional 2 loads fine but while but while initially I could load the XCF files they now error and will not load. Initially when I tried to simulate the XCF files that worked on the previous computer the simulator would not load the file nor would they download onto the TSU9600.

I then tried the version 3 of the Pronto Edit program where the XCF files do load correctly but when I attempt to run the simulator I am greeted with an error message System.I.O.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Temp\PEPData\ConfigEdit.bin It also will not load. On examining the old C:drive this file never existed on it. I don't know where to go from here as if I buy a new TV I will need to change all the IR codes.

Regards Mike Farley

Hosting Services by ipHouse