Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Sunday March 13, 2016 at 20:22
radiorhea
May 2002
I have been a Zektor dealer 7-8 years. My first dealings with them was on a 8X8 audio switch. I called and spoke to Jeff for the very first time. I told him that I needed two 8X8s for a project and that no other manufacturer offered just a plain switch. He told me that he would get back to me. I said thanks thinking “that is the last I will hear from him”. About an hour later, Jeff called back and said that he would pull the video boards out of a component video switch, cap the holes, and ship them out as soon as I wanted them. Thus, the Clarity Audio 8X8 was born. We got in the product and from first try, this product was amazing.

Fast forward to 2011. We were working on a large project in Utah with one of the very first 8X8 HDMI switches with two 8X8 Clarity Audios. We were experiencing some weird problems, called Jeff, he overnighted a new HDMI switch. Several days pass and several phone calls later, we realized that the issue was not the switch. On our second trip to this job, Jeff called and asked if he could come up and see the install in action. I talked with the client(we were staying at the house), no problem, Jeff showed. The man cooked food for me and my crew for three days!!

Another issue popped up on a HDMI switch, called Jeff, he called Zonn, Zonn called us back, pulled his car over on the side of the freeway, made a change to the firmware on his laptop and sent us the fix. This worked out flawlessly. Here is the best part….the whole process took 45 minutes.

Time and time again, Zektor has stepped up to the plate, and knocked it out of the park. They go SO above and beyond, it has renewed my faith in mankind!

The products that they make, the service that they give, the effort that they go to, to make things right is unbelievable. They are human, just like you and I, but they have answered the phone off hours, overnighted gear when they had to run it down the street to get to the last pickup, answered questions, bent over backwards, while living their lives.

I can name NO OTHER manufacturer that has even come close. I will continue to use and support Zektor as long as I am alive and in this business. ALL others need to take note on how to properly do business in this crazy world of electronics. Zektor stands head and shoulders above the competition. They treat me and my company like I was their only customer.

Rhea Robison

President

Lukos Electronic Environments, Inc.

Magnolia, Texas
Drinking upstream from the herd since 1960

Hosting Services by ipHouse