The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Tuesday January 26, 2016 at 19:59
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On January 26, 2016 at 19:29, Ranger Home said...
So you have zero uverse customers. If so, how have you found a way to NOT use their uverse router??? you cant.

In theory, their crap can be put into bridge mode but it doesn't work well- they know and admit it. I did it when I was testing an AirRouter and it worked great for the few hours I had it set up this way. If I have any other problems here (and it seems to be a constant string of different issues), I'll try it again and tell tehm to pound sand if they want me to pay the fee for their crap. If they don't like it, I'm very willing to go to Time Warner, even though I don't like them, either.

My phone doesn't even hold onto the WiFi network- I was trying to control a Roku using the app in my iPhone and the phone lost the connection to the main SSID and switched to the guest network four times. I clicked the Forget This Network button and it does go to the main network, but it takes a few tries and, like it's doing now, it's checked, but not showing up at the top of the screen. I never have this problem anywhere else.

Every time I call Tech Support, they tell me they want to send someone out to check the cabling to the pole and every time, I'm calling because the WiFi has problems.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse