The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 33 made on Tuesday January 19, 2016 at 15:10
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On January 18, 2016 at 21:23, Fins said...
My wife has a relative that gave everyone in the family towels for Christmas. for each household got two bath towels, two hand towels, and two wash cloths. The bath towels were monogrammed. Looked nice. But with everything going on, my wife left them in the box until today and never looked that close at them. Now this relative works at a hotel. What my wife realized, the towels are hotel grade towels. Yep, monogrammed hotel grade towels. But the best part, it's very obvious that the towels aren't new. Yep, monogrammed old hotel towels.

Top that.

On January 19, 2016 at 11:51, FP Crazy said...
I think if they had a yellow, brown, red or green stain they should be relegated to the rag bin in the garage.

Alternatively, you could take a sharpie, cross out the current initials, write in the new initials and regift them back to them next year? Make a statement

Everyone in the family should put their pairs together and make a full set for regifting next Christmas. That set of towels could become a Christmas tradition/gag gift heirloom. Each year a different member of the family gets chosen!
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse